30 Ocean St.
Beverly, MA 01915
Summary of Qualifications:
Analysis: Professional experience in gathering, analyzing, and managing customer relationship management
Reporting: Skilled in interpreting and presenting complex quantitative information to senior executives.
Project Management: Managed campaigns to identify and resolve customer issues.
Web Design: Created several web sites and logos for the Marketing Information Group at Fidelity.
LIBERTY MUTUAL, Boston, MA January 2002 - August 2002
Business Analyst, Business Sales (Contract)
- Coordinated national contest winner results, analyzed data and reported findings to senior executives.
- Edited technical documents for accuracy, consistency and clarity.
- Supported national marketing campaigns and policies for Business Sales department.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Boston, MA 1997 - 2001
Business Analyst, Marketing Information Group
- Created in-depth analytical reports on products and procedures and made recommendations for change to help internal business partners improve services and decrease customer concerns.
- Represented department in national task force meetings to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participated as founding member of national collaboration team, to interpret customer data and drive changes.
- Mentored other employees in web design and maintenance.
Research Analyst/Web Master, Marketing Information Group
- Single-handedly designed and distributed the Electronic Products monthly newsletter to senior executives.
- Wrote a weekly column of emerging service trends for senior managers and internal process owners.
- Delivered summary reports to help executive management prioritize project implementation.
- Designed a web based feedback submission form that improved the quality of data collected and greatly decreased down time of representatives.
Research Assistant, Fidelity Personal Investment & Brokerage Group
- Facilitated the implementation of an "Early Warning" system to more than 3,000 phone representatives that enabled an immediate response to potentially escalated situations.
- Wrote policies and procedures for the system and distributed to phone sites.
- Designed and reintroduced a robust and user-friendly Value Network intranet website for business partners.
THE FAXON COMPANY, Westwood, MA 1993 - 1997
Account Coordinator, Publisher Service Center
- Processed customer orders and payments in non-US currencies.
- Maintained database of publisher records.
- Provided customer service support to publishers.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access), Microsoft FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat, HTML,
Education and Professional Development:
Northeastern University, Boston, MA Bachelor of Science, Marketing & International Business - 1991
Northeastern University, Boston, MA Certificate of Professional Achievement in Web Master Technology - 1999
Strides & Strides II (Project Management and Analytical Skills Training), Time Management, Influence.